Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 1

Well day one is a bit untrue seeing as how I first started training in 2000. But this is day one of documentation. The goal is to be consistent with this even including injury updates (there will be alot). Hopefully there will be fight updates but this old body is broken and beaten down. I can however guaranty  there will be copious amounts of spelling and grammar mistakes.

Universal MMA owner and good friend Dave lent me a video camera so hopefully this will be primarily a video blog. Dimitry came down to  the gym (Universal) in Richmond today to help teach class and get in some pad work. He went over some combinations and counters for us. After class we took turns holding pads for the other. I haven't done pads for months so it was just 2- 3 minute rounds. That was more then enough for me.




Dimitry running us through some drills


No comments:

Post a Comment