Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lots of work to do

Watching the videos from the last post I see some serious issues with my kicks. My kicks have always been my biggest struggle with my striking and after long lay-offs of little to no training they are always the first thing to go. Looking forward to getting more work in with Dimitry as he is a huge asset to the gym and a great guy to work with. He has a tonne of international Thai Boxing experience and offers a great chance to  pick up quality technique from. wn.


Hopefully I will get some Jiujitsu videos up pronto. I have a new found drive to train more Gi partially due to getting a brand new "true blue" blue belt from jiu Jitsu instructor @ Universal and Rickson Gracie BB Shane Rice. Shane comes out to the Richmond Universal location on Mondays as well as doing all the afternoon and evening Downtown location classes, so plenty of opportunity to get in some quality training.

Should have some clips up tomorrow from a recent class with Shane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment